Acceptance of the Terms and Conditions
You accept the terms and conditions below in full when you pay the deposit or full amount
- For booking inquiries handled via email, the booking is secured once we have verified the payment of your deposit via online payment or bank transfer.
- Upon booking confirmation, you will receive a booking confirmation number – please note this number for future discussions about your booking with our team.
- Taxes & surcharges are included in the prices quoted.
- Customers are responsible for any bank transfer fees incurred.
Payment and cancellation policies
- A 20% deposit within 5 days of booking confirmation. Accommodation can be held without a deposit for a maximum of 5 days – if payment is not received after 5 days, the hold will be released.
- Accommodation can be held without a deposit for a maximum of 5 days – if payment is not received after 5 days, the hold will be released.
Accommodation Final Payment
- Final balance due 60 days prior to arrival.
- If your accommodation booking is made less than 60 days prior to your arrival, 100% payment is required within 5 days.
(Dec 1 – Mar 31)
(April 1 – Nov 30)
|Cancellation charge for up to 60 days|
|Cancellation charge for up to 45 days|
|Cancellation charge for up to 30 days|
|Cancellation charge for within 21 days|
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Check-in time is from 3:00pm. Please let us know your check-in time and what method you will be arriving. We can pick you up at Hakuba bus station and train station.
- Upon check-in we require a copy of guest credit card details to be taken for security/bond purposes.
- Check-out time is 10:00am. All luggage and personal items must be removed from the room(s) at time of check-out.
- Late check-out charge of 10,000 JPY is applicable to stay until 12:00 noon. Requests for late check-outs must be confirmed at least 24 hours in advance.
PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS
- The guest accepts responsibility and will incur all costs for repair or replacement of any damage incurred outside of normal wear and tear to any facet, or any missing amenity, by the guest or anybody in the guest’s party or duty of care.
- In the event where property or amenity has been damaged or lost the guest will pay Hakuba Hokujo Chalet in full for any damage caused and replacement costs.
- The charge for a lost key or key card is 10,000 Yen.
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS POLICIES
- Hakuba Hokujo Chalet maintains a strict NO SMOKING POLICY within its buildings.
- Hakuba Hokujo Chalet reserve the right to evict from the apartment any person or party not adhering to this policy, and without a refund for any days remaining. An additional fee of 100,000 Yen will be charged for housekeeping as well as potential compensatory charges for later arriving guests adversely affected in any way.
- Hakuba Hokujo Chalet maintains a strict NO PETS POLICY within its property. Under no circumstances will pets be permitted to stay.
- All guests must behave in a manner that is appropriate for the situation, including not disturbing the stay of other guests, and showing reasonable respect to member of the Hakuba Hokujo Chalet service team.
- Hakuba Hokujo Chalet reserves the right to decline or accept any person as a member of any party at any time.
- We expect all our guests to be courteous, respect Japanese customs, and be mindful of their neighbours.